Thursday, June 12, 2008

Don'tcha Just Love Your Dog???

The older I get. . . the more I love my dog. Know what I mean????

This is my baby, Sr. Winston Churchill. *sigh* He'll be four years old on Saturday. . . so that actually makes him. . . like 28!! Happy Birthday Winston. We're so happy you're in our family!

Have a blessed day people!!

Blessings. . . until next time,

7 comments:

{oc cottage} said...

YES! YES! I know exactly what you mean! He is darling, by the way!

M ^..^

Lib said...

HAppy Birthday WInston!:o)
He's Precious!
Blessins',Lib

Anonymous said...

Sir Winston looks perfectly regal in that photo. I feel the way you do over my cats---they are my little sweet buddies. I was especially NUTS over my, now deceased cat, Buffy. He was perfect. Friendly, beautiful and smart. He could roll over and shake hands on command--what a boy! He lived for five years after he was diagnosed with diabetes. I still miss him and he's been gone for four years! Yes, I love my pets, too.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Sher, I haven't been by to see you in awhile...it just gets SO hard to try to visit all you girls. I can't keep up!

What a precious doggie, Happy Birthday. And, I just love your new embroidery machine. How fun it must be to do your own monograms. I have a few things I'd love to get monogrammed.

xo,
Rhoda

linda t said...

I love, love, LOVE my Koda & Wiley!!
Yes, they bring us sooo much joy!
Happy Birthday to your sweet precious puppy!

Becky K. said...

Ohhh..who wouldn't love that charmer!

I've got a sweetie who would probably love to know your Winston...her name is Chloe and she is about 8 pounds.

Becky K.

black eyed susans kitchen said...

What a cutie..I can see why you'd be in love with him. Susan