Sunday, July 13, 2008

Look At My FIND!!!

Look at what I found!!!!!!!!

What are the chances that I would find. . . .THIS bench at a garage sale Saturday morning that is the. . .


EXACT SAME Thomasville furniture style and fabric pattern as these. . .

TWO wing back Thomasville chairs that I found at a garage sale FIVE years ago!?!?

And look how perfectly they all fit together in MY HOUSE!!!

I love when that happens!!

Blessings. . . until next time!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really lucked out! How fabulous! I'm really happy for you. It really does make you happy when something like this happens.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lib said...

Amazing and Beautiful.
Hope you have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib

linda t said...

WOW! That is a dad-gum miracle!! What are the chances!! SO excited when I hear stories like that.
You are one blessed gal!
Thanks for sharing with us. Cuz I BELIEVE in MIRACLES!

PAT said...

Fabulous finds, Sher! It's a beautiful bench and so are your chairs...your home is gorgeous!

In case you haven't signed up for my 200th post giveaway, stop by the back porch.

Have a great week!
Pat

PAT said...

OOPS! I see I invited you the other day. I've been trying to get around to tell everyone about the 200th post-a-thon...I forgot I've been here!

Pat

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Unbelievable! How very lucky. Susan

Anonymous said...

Nice find my sweetie. I won't complain about your garage sale shopping anymore... well maybe not.

Luv ya!

Southerner said...

This is my first visit and I am already like rootin and celebrating with you. How cool is that?

Anonymous said...

Now that is IMPRESSIVE! Aren't garage sales the greatest!

Anonymous said...

Love your find and good luck with the rock fountain. I love the peace of running water.

Cindy said...

That is amazing! What great luck! Your dining room is gorgeous!

Nancy Rosalina said...

Good for you!! It's amazing how things like that happen! I just came across you blog and I have really been enjoying it!!! I am going to add you to my blog list so I can remember to come back. If you want, add me to yours. I love you style, so I will be back often. Nancy