Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wishing and Hoping and Praying . . . .

That this is THE weekend.

I hope this is the weekend that hubby and I can get this Rock Pool installed. It's very, very small. Just perfect for my back patio area. I purchased this at the end of the season last year at Lowes and have yet to install it.

I just adore the sound of trickling water, don't you? That is, of course, if a bathroom is near :)

Blessings, until next time!

Sher

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh I can't wait to see it when it's installed and running. But I really wish I could hear it, too! I'm sure it is going to be wonderful. We want to do a stream and pond in our backyard but it won't be this year, for sure. Too many projects need to be done for my dear mother and we have too many things in line at our house already.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving your sweet comments. I'll be back soon to see what you've been up to.
~Adrienne~

Lib said...

Hi Sher,
Hope this wk.end works out well for ya'll!I love the pool:o)
I love to hear trickling water, so peaceful and relaxing!
Have a great wk.end!
Blessins',Lib

Lib said...

Hi Sher,
Hope this wk.end works out well for ya'll!I love the pool:o)
I love to hear trickling water, so peaceful and relaxing!
Have a great wk.end!
Blessins',Lib

BailiwickStudio said...

Oh, it will be beautiful! I too love the sound of trickling water.

Cindy said...

Oh that looks so nice!!! I want a fountain or some sort of running water in my back patio too! I noticed all the summer things are on sale at Home Depot so I'll have to be on the look out for something!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to tell you again April just loves her things. She has been getting things ready and we have Kaytlynns shirt and bag hanging so she can throw it on if need be lol.
April had ordered a burp cloth from a shop in town and the price was ungodly. Not to mention ugly with very little work. April was so upset and she said I guess they can't get prettier than the ones you sent! God bless you.
Love,Brenda

PAT said...

Sher, I can't wait to see this installed. I would love to have something like it in our back yard or next to the patio.

Pat

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hi Sher,
Did you get the waterfall installed ?
Gosh you are going to love it!
I am really enjoying mine!
Its so relaxing and great to have on while working in the yard!

We had rain all weekend!
{no market}
Its supposed to rain this weekend too!

Hugz,
Dolly