Celebrating Labor Day Weekend at the Cottage
We headed up north to our cottage ~ late last night. The weather forecast is suppose to be beautiful. High 70's low 80's!! The picture above is of our youngest (on the left) and her fellow cheerleading friend we brought with us last weekend to the cottage ~ trying to get in each and every second of summer before school starts on Tuesday!!
However you spend your Labor Day Holiday ~ enjoy yourself, your time and your family.
Blessings,



5 comments:
Oh that looks so fun, but my back aches from just thinking about doing tubing again!
Hi SHer,
Hope ya'll have a WONDERFUL wk.end!
Hard to believe summer is almost over .
Blessins',Lib
Tubing....what fun! I love the condo you stayed at in North Myrtle. I am only about 45 minutes from MB, and we have stayed in a few, but they were icky! They looked nice on the outside, but rooms weren't too great! I'll have to keep the one you stayed at in mind...looks really nice! :)
Glad you stopped in for a visit. Come again! ~Rhonda :)
Girl i loved tubing. It has been years. I am spending my weekend getting ready for Gustav. I wanna take the babies and run,but scheduled to work Monday,but if it gets bad Im out of here. Job or not.
Oh, that looks like fun!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm off to read more of your blog.
Cathy
Post a Comment