My husband and I have been blessed to have a little cottage up north here in Michigan. We built it ourselves (When I say "ourselves" I mean like with hammer and nails ~ we built it "ourselves" people!) Yeah, my husband is one handy and talented man. . . and I take direction well :)
We were fortunate enough to steal away to the cottage last weekend. What a lovely surprise awaited us in our back yard when we awoke early Saturday morning.
And wouldn't you know the name of the street our cottage is on is "Whitetail" ~ just. . . like. . . the. . . deer!!
Blessings. . . until next time,
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
*Sigh* The Good Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Lucky Ducks!!
Gee, from the photo on the sidebar your cottage looks lovely...and the natural landscaping just sets it off. ;-) Bo
Hi Sher,
Love the photo!
We have white tail deer here, we enjoy watching them come in to eat:o)
Hope you're having a great wk.
Blessins',Lib
Oh I would love to have a cozy cottage in the woods someday!
You are sooo blessed to have a get-away from it all place!
And wow, your beach get-away sounded divine!
You really are multi-talented! What a wonderful place to just breathe. Susan
Oh I want a little house on the prairie cabin to decorate and hide away in. You are blessed.I am making a Sugar free cobbler for a client and then I will be making the no bake cookies for us. Have to watch the news and election stuff tonight =)
Love your blog!! Laurie
Post a Comment