It's F I N A L L Y here!!!!!! 
Well folks, it's finally here. I'm off for a week long vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC. My family is leaving very early this morning and will be gone for just over a week. I. can't. wait!!! I'm sooo looking forward to spending time with our entire family; my hubby, our oldest and youngest daughters. Yes, it will be wonderful.
While we're gone we are having painters paint the outside trim on our house and the service doors. So, when we get home it will be all. done.
See you after the 16th ;)
*Edited to add* I have no idea who that kid is in the picture. I just founded it on my photo editing software and thought it looked like how I'll feel on vacation. Whoo - Hoooo!!!!!
Blessings. . . until next time,



5 comments:
Have fun and enjoy your time with your family. How exciting to be coming home to something new and pretty. AND you did not have to do it. Sounds good to me.
Wendy
Have fun, enjoy Family time:o)
Blessins',Lib
Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughtful comments during this difficult time for us. To read each word was wonderfully comforting.
blessings,
kari & kijsa
I know you must have had a spectacular time in Myrtle Beach. I love the coast of the Carolina's!
Your August 6th post picture looks intriguing. Can't wait to see what you are doing!
I have really missed you and then I come over an find you on vacation. Lucky girl. Hope you had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment