Thursday, August 21, 2008

Well. . . Well. . . Well, What Have I Been Up To???


I've been sooo busy. . . that's what I've been up to!!!





Oh, I think I could use another vacation. Since returning from vacation I've managed to paint the guest bathroom (including the ceiling with a 20' high sky light enclosed in such a small area that a two year old would feel squished. . . don't ask how I fit), painted a vanity chair for our 14 year old and a small thrifted rocker for yard decor, disassemble our rock pool and put it back together (it wasn't functioning properly so I took it apart and discovered a "family" of toads had invaded the pump area!!), found the "speciality" lights for our courtyard water fountain - ordered them on-line, drained the water and installed them, AND helped paint the last room in our church's children's wing. *SIGH* DONE for now. And this was along with Cheer Practice everyday, school clothing shopping, gymnastics lessons!!

At least I get to mark off some major items from my TO-DO list. I wanted to tackle these small, loose ends before painting our master bedroom. Major RE-DO project. Only one item left before the bedroom make-over. . . and it's to make drapery toppers for our den. That's NEXT on my list. I already have the fabric and fringe. . . maybe next week I can get started.

I want to post pictures of our wonderful vacation in Myrtle Beach. I will do that within a day or so. Tonight we are heading up to the cottage and I plan on making some major time for blogging. I've missed you all.

Blessings. . . until next time,

2 comments:

Bo said...

Whew...that post wore me out just thinking about all you've done...
LOL...anxious to see your next photos.. ;-) Bo

Lib said...

Hi Sher,
Welcome back. missed you!
You have been very busy!
Hope you enjoy more time away:o)
Blessins',Lib