After our Rock Pool was installed it needed some finishing touches to it. (I shared that I would post a picture of it when I was finished too.) It needed some filling in around the base, a few low growing perennials, some more small stones and marbles. Yes, I added clear marbles. They glisten wonderfully in the sunlight and I'm liking it :) You may click on the photo to enlarge if you'd like. Oh, and I can't forget the lily pad either. It's floating in the pond as well.
I love sitting on my patio and hearing the water trickling down the Rock Pool. I think every patio could benefit from a little water feature. . . it's soooo relaxing people!!
It's now all finished and I'm loving it!!
Blessings. . . until next time,




6 comments:
It's wonderful! Just right for your patio times. I have a water feature by my front door and raccoons have been 'rearranging' it lately. Not too happy about that! ~Adrienne~
Hi Sher,
Hope you enjopy your beautiful rock pool!
Love the way you fixed it up:o)
Have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib
Love it. Im trying to get my son to put me one in.
WOW Sher.... it looks great!
Love the lil marbles sprinkled about too!
Is your patio stamped concrete?
I love it!!!!
Hugz, Dolly
very nice !
The marbles were a great idea! It's so nice to have a project all done. That looks great.
Donna
Post a Comment