Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My New Find


Don't you love when you find just the right little accessory? Last week while scanning Marshall's (yes I love Marshall's and TJ Maxx) ~ I came across this absolutely ~ must ~ have ~ wreath holder. It has an aged ivory crackle paint ~ and a little nest with three baby birds (they are waiting for their momma to feed them) The little nest of baby birds is removable to accommodate placing on a wreath. The momma (also removable) is a little farther up the wreath holder lovingly feeding her babes.


When the wreath is placed on the holder. . . it looks like it is part of the wreath ~ adorable little birdies on top of the wreath. . . waiting to be feed. *sigh* Don't you just love when you find just the perfect little accessory? And all for only $12.99 too!

Blessings. . . until next time,

16 comments:

Bo said...

How darling that is...I've never seen one like it. I surely would have snapped that up, too. Have a great week... ;-) Bo

Anonymous said...

So pretty. Wished i could shop more and not work lol. that maybe coming soon.

Barb said...

What a terrific find, it certainly compliments your beautiful wreath!
Thanks for sharing.

Lib said...

Hi SHer,
What a great find. So pretty!
Love those type finds.
Have a great day!
Blessins,Lib

Cherdecor said...

Hi Sher,
I love your wreath holder and it was a real bargain! Your door wreath is lovely as well.

I must get something on my door soon. The evening sun just about ruins everything I put on it. I think this year I am going for 'heavy metal' and I don't mean music either! LOL!

Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day. I found your blog and have put it on my RSS feed.
Blessings,
Cheryl from cherdecor

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

I absolutely LOVE your wreath hanger! That is something I would definetly buy! I was at Marshall's and TJMaxx twice in the last few weeks and we don't have any! :( Great find!

Oh, and I got my lamp from Home Goods right after Easter, I believe! I have a thing for lamps! LOL! ~Rhonda :)

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Cute wreath hanger. Very unique. Can't wait to see more. Jackie

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Ohhh Sher that is too too cute!
{I have an ugly gold one that I have been wanting to paint or replace}

I love Marshals and TJMaxx too!
They have so many treats...its hard to leave there without buying something!
:-)

Hope you have a great week,
Hugz, Dolly

P.S. When are you coming up next?
I found 2 antique shops that are going out of business in Houghton lake! :-0

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

I also love TJ Maxx and Marshalls. The wreath holder is really nice...great price, too!

Adrienne said...

Hi Sher -
I've never seen such a wonderful wreath holder! It's absolutely darling. If I found one with that much personality I'd have to buy a new wreath. Maybe I'll start looking!
~Adrienne~

Bo said...

P.S. Me again...come by my blog whenever you have time, I have an award for you.. ;-) Bo

Eleanor said...

Like that very much and the wreath looks so welcoming on your door. I can't wait for the weekend to do some 'moving around' myself! Greetings Eleanor

black eyed susans kitchen said...

I was just at Marshalls yesterday. Now I will have to go back. That is a great find. I have to admit that I was taken in by the pocketbooks and not looking at the home goods. Susan

Susan P. said...

Yes,yes, yes!! That wreath holder is absolutely adorable and so unique. I am such a bird lover so I love anything that has birds on it!!

Nancy Rosalina said...

That is so darling! That's the kind of birds I like on the front door..lol. I have a problem with birds building nest in everything I put on the door...I have even had a couple of them to fly in the house. Not fun to get them out. Blessings, nancy

Cindy said...

I love that! I haven't seen that at my Marshalls! I would have bought it too! Haha...don't be surprised if you see it on my blog some day!