HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Have a safe Halloween. Are you doing anything special tonight?
My hubby and I are going to move our portable fire~pit to the driveway tonight, sit around the fire and pass out candy. The temperature should be just perfect for this. My b-i-l and s-i-l are going to join us while our girls go out begging for candy. Then our neighbors are having a little get-together so we'll certainly stop in.
But, you know what I'm most excited about???? Getting to sleep in an extra hour on Saturday night!!!! Yeaaahhhhh, don't forget to turn your clocks back one-hour!! We all could use that extra hour of zzzzzz's!!
See you in November. . . then we'll all be thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Blessings. . . until next time,



10 comments:
Hey I love that firepit idea. We may just have to drag ours our to the front also!! Happy Halloween!
Hey I love that firepit idea. We may just have to drag ours our to the front also!! Happy Halloween!
Hi Sher,
Happy Halloween!
We don't have kids in our neighborhood :o(
We went with the Little ones to church last night .
Blessins',Lib
Hi Sher...what a fun time you have planned for tonight...I don't think we had more than 5 trick-or-treaters last year...we even had our porch light on as a signal we were "treating".. :-) Bo
Sounds like a fun evening you have planned. I won't be having any fun. I'm sick with a head cold so I'll stay home and hand out some candy to about the 4 kids that stop by. Hubby will take our 11 yr old daughter to Holyween at our church. I'm sad that I will miss it! It's always lots of fun!
Tonight we will be passing out candy too, but I am not going outside. It is COLD!
I am so glad that you reminded us to set our clocks back! Why haven't I heard anyone talking about this? I would have been to church way too early! Thank you!
That's a fun idea! If it wasn't so cold I'd do it too. We're going to watch some scary movies and have pizza. Yay for the end of Daylight Savings Time!!
Manuela
Happy Halloween, Sher! Sounds like you all will have fun tonight. Nancy
Sounds like fun. My husband and I picked up Jayden and Em and we went out to the mall and around our neighborhood. Then we went to eat at a local place that serves the best chili cheese fries and chili dogs.
A very different year,but happy to get to be with him.
I think getting together with neighbors on the front driveway is such a great idea. In fact, we are thinking next year we'll have the street blocked off so the kids can run to each of the houses while the adults hang out on one driveway. It sure beats all that walking.
Hope you had a Happy Halloween. :-)
Post a Comment