Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING & I'VE BEEN A BAD BLOGGER!!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS!!



Oh Gosh, I've been a very bad blogger lately. I've been super, super busy and have put my blogging aside.

What have I been up to you wonder?


My parents were visiting for the weekend and we went to see "White Christmas" at the Fox Theater. It was awesome. My hubby and I saw it 2 years ago and enjoyed it just as much this time too. My parents arrived on Thursday morning and left on Sunday after church. We put up our 14' Christmas Tree on Sunday night, I decorated it Monday night and finished doing some more Christmas decorations tonight! I'm still not finished!!! I still have to put up the garland/lights along our catwalk. In between these activities, I got my hair done, did some Christmas shopping, took my mom Christmas shopping, did laundry and packed for the cottage. We're leaving Wednesday as soon as our oldest gets out of class.

*Phew* I'm looking forward to a rest. Yeah, like that'll ever happen!!

I'll post pictures soon of our Christmas decorations.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family/friends.

Blessings . . . until next time,

18 comments:

Bo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bo said...

Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! ;-) Bo

PAT said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sher!

Cathy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cathy

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Designs on 47th Street said...

Life does have a way of taking over, doesn't it? Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! :)

Donna

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving as well!

Manuela

Lib said...

Hi Sher,
Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!
Hope you can get some rest!
Blessins',Lib

Cherdecor said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and get some rest! Come back soon!
Blessings,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

You are always busy girl. Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Adrienne said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sher. You aren't a bad blogger - you're a busy blogger! You are on the list of my blessings. I'm so glad we met through our blogs. We have much to be thankful for. ~Adrienne~

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Sher, I understand girl! Sometimes I am too busy to be a good blogger...LOL I came by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! nancy

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Wow! Lots of excitement over at your place recently. But sounds like you've made lots of good memories with your parents! That's great.
I can't wait to see this 14' tree. Ours is 12'...and while we're putting it up, it seems like 12' wide. : )

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

I am so envious of your creativity. Everything here is SO beautiful!!

Happy Thanksgiving, and Merry Christmas!

Justabeachkat said...

White Christmas at the Fox!! sigh! I'm so jealous.

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

Hugs!
Kat

Miss Janice said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I totally understand about trying to "do everything"!

Bo said...

Hi again Sher...i wanted to let you know, my computer is sooo sick...I've got to try to find somebody to fix it...so if I'm missing in action, you'll know why...I'm using my DH's acc't. to post this...Oh the misery! ;-) Bo