Merry CHRISTmas!!! I'm still tweaking a few things here and there with my decorations, but I'm off to a good start anyways. Here's "part" of our Great Room:
Here's the 14' tree. See why I had to complete the drapes to the windows BEFORE putting up this beast? Everyone runs when it's time to decorate this. Why, I'm not sure ~ LOL!
A little cheer on the sofa table. Of course, I cut off the wreath swag on the stand. So like me :)
My Ballard's Urn filled with gold bulbs of various sizes surrounded by my three holly trees.
The mantle ready and waiting to have the socks filled with goodies. There are only 4 of us in our family. The 5th is for our Yorkshire Terrier, Winston Churchill. He's very much "family" to us all.
Are these not the cutest, little carolers you have ever seen? Last year, after Christmas (like one week after) on the way home from our up-north Michigan cottage, we stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch. These little darlings were 75% off!!! Originally $20, mine for $5 each. So cute!!
I'll be sharing more decor and recipes for Christmas in the days to come.
Blessings. . . until next time,


21 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS...THAT tree is HUGE!!! And absolutely beautiful. And I would run to if I had to decorate it!
Your tree is awesome. So huge and I love the drapes.
Happy Holidays,
Blossom
Wow, what a tree! Your decorations are beautiful.
Cathy
Hello……
This is amazing!! I am so glad I found your blog!
Welcome to my blog…….
Well duh, Sher...I had to remove my previous post because of huge spelling errors...so this is what I meant to say:...your tree is the most magnificent one I've ever seen... but after seeing the windows you made drapes for... nothing else would do...just beautiful! You know, several of you ladies have mentioned finding goodies at Cracker Barrel...so I guess I need to pay them a visit...AFTER Christmas, of course. ;-) Bo
What an undertaking...a 14' tree!!! It looks gorgeous, as does everything else.
~Blessings,
Jan
Gorgeous! I can't imagine how many ornaments and lights you have to have for a 14' tree!
Hugs!
Kat
That is one big tree! Your decorations are so elegant looking. What a nice job you do, decorating your home. that's cute that little puppy dog gets his own stocking. :) We love our animals, don't we?
Good job, thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures!
It's all beautiful Sher!
We had a 10ft tree. Sold it last year. It was always beside the stairs. We would lean out over the banister, to decorate.
I need to pay a visit to Cracker Barrel. The carolers are so cute!
that is a spectacular tree! Beautiful! My pics are still in the camera. Maybe today I will let them out:)
HI Sher,
Love your decs.!
You are so good!
Have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib
So pretty, Sher! WOW, that's a BIG tree. I can't even imagine decorating that monster, but it sure is gorgeous. Everythin is looking great. I'm still working on all mine. Got to get this mess cleaned up!
Thanks for coming by to see the videos. It was fun to do. I didn't mean to keep on the letter verification, so I'm glad you told me it was on. It's OFF now!
Your home looks so beautiful...you did an awesome job!
Have a wonderful week!
Sher, your tree is so breathtakingly beautiful!! I can see why people run when it's time to decorate, though! WOW, it's a "big un!!" I think that your home is so tastefully decorated ~ I just love everything you have done so far.
What a huge tree! I am sure you had to get the ladder truck to decorate it! =) Now I see why you had to get those curtains finished and up. Everything looks beautiful!
Thanks for your visit to my blog and for your inspiring comment.
Keep posting
Your decorating is simply lovely. You have added just the right touches. Very pretty.
Becky
Hey Sher, That's a huge tree girl! It looks fabulous!!!!! Everything looks fabulous! I had to chuckle when I read you comment about your picture taking skills...I'm the same way! It never fails...it will be cut off or blury!lol Blessings, Nancy
Things are beautiful. Mine run with my tree too,but if I had yours they would not come back hehe. i can atleast reach my top with my tall bar stool.so you play that piano? My hubby plays by ear... more like Jerry lee Lewis hehe. We left our big old up right when we moved. I sure hate it,but that thing was so heavy to move.
your home is beautiful...may I ask what kind of embroidery machine you have? I want one!
Post a Comment