Give thanks to the Lord. . . .
For the next few posts I'll be sharing my little bit of Thanksgiving decor with you. It's not too hard to decorate for Thanksgiving because I just change out a few of my Harvest items and. . . I'm done.
I want to start by showing you this pumpkin I purchased last year at a store called the "Flower Factory." It's my favorite Thanksgiving item.
Give thanks to the Lord for He is Good His love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34
About says it all now, doesn't it?
Blessings. . . until next time,


10 comments:
I have always wanted one of those. I love it!
Yep, that says it all!
Hugs!
Kat
Beautiful!
Thanks for asking...I am feeling better each and every day. However, the right foot, which was hurt the worst...is still sore, bruised and swells during the day. And Monday will be 3 weeks since the attack.
~Blessings,
Jan
Hi Sher -
I love your Thanksgiving pumpkin. I found three cute small pumpkins with Scripture and The Doxology on them. I'll share them soon. Like you, I change my Fall decorations a bit for Thanksgiving. I get out my pilgrims and turkeys and add a few extra touches that I don't put out earlier. I change my candle colors a bit from October to November.
~Adrienne~
Looking good Sher! I'm ready to have some T'giving dinner right now, too! ;-) Bo
Sher, I'll look forward to seeing everyone's decor this year. I don't do much for Thanksgiving, but look out for Christmas!
Love your updated pendant lights..that brown paint really mimics the bronze look SO well. What a difference!
And you need to hitch a ride down to AL with your hubby sometime. We have been have some glorious weather lately...just beautiful.
I love the pumpkin. That really does say it all.
Blessings,
Charlotte
Hi Sher,
Love your pumpkin!
It does say it all!;O)
We have so much to be so thankful for!
Blessins',Lib
Great find! love it!
Just found your site. Very cute Thanksgiving display.
And I love the verse on teh pumpkin, and it is so true.
Off i go to see what else you have.
Thanks for sharing what He has belssed you with.
Barbara Jean
Post a Comment