Blessings. . . until next time,
Oh, how cute is that flag bearer! Oh yeah, been there & done that at early voting...keeping our fingers crossed! ;-) Bo
Hi Sher -It's such a privilege to have the freedom to vote. Sometimes I don't think we understand how blessed we are.Have a good day. Cute little 'flag man'.~Adrienne~
We voted early...no standing in line for us. Yippee!Praying for our country.Hugs!Kat
Oh yes!!! Please Vote & PRAY!!!!
Cute picture! I voted Friday, and have prayed since! :)Love the busts below. I have a pair like them that I got second hand. I didn't know the story behind them! Very interesting! ~Rhonda :)
Isn't our country grand that we have these opportunities? Makes me so proud to live in the good old USA!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, how cute is that flag bearer! Oh yeah, been there & done that at early voting...keeping our fingers crossed! ;-) Bo
Hi Sher -
It's such a privilege to have the freedom to vote. Sometimes I don't think we understand how blessed we are.
Have a good day. Cute little 'flag man'.
~Adrienne~
We voted early...no standing in line for us. Yippee!
Praying for our country.
Hugs!
Kat
Oh yes!!! Please Vote & PRAY!!!!
Cute picture! I voted Friday, and have prayed since! :)
Love the busts below. I have a pair like them that I got second hand. I didn't know the story behind them! Very interesting! ~Rhonda :)
Isn't our country grand that we have these opportunities? Makes me so proud to live in the good old USA!
Post a Comment