I feel like one of Santa's elves!!
I've been busy in my basement workroom accomplishing many tasks at the same time. You know how we woman are so good at doing that anyways!
I have several orders for embroidered monogram hand towels that I am working to fill. . . along with many other things I need to get done! I bring my laptop down with me and use it for my embroidery programming. In between, I can check my e-mail and BLOGS ~ yeah~~~!! Thank goodness for wireless Internet connections.
My great little machine just goes by itself. I program it and let it go. While it's doing it's thing, I can do mine :)
Yeah, a have a large pile here to finish, don't I?
Here's a completed towel with the wash-a-way stabilizer on the front still (it keeps the towel fiber loops from getting caught in the needle while embroidering). Just need to mist with water and one down, 17 more to go!
I can wrap Christmas gifts while the towels are being embroidered; I just finished a bow for my new wreath that I hung on our Dining Room mirror and am finally getting a chance to clean up after the Great Room Drapery project. Yes, you know, those threads and fabric clippings that seem to just hang around until you sweep/vacuum them up. I'm also placing newspaper ads for our church Christmas services, etc., etc., etc.
Tomorrow, more towels to embroider; I'm stopping to take our oldest daughter to lunch and finishing up with the wrapping of my husband's Christmas presents. Must finish those first. He's flying back home tomorrow night and he can't see his gifts in our closet now, can he?
Next week I hope to start some holiday baking and freezing. What have you been doing?
Blessings. . . until next time,



9 comments:
Oh my goodness Sher...you are an amazing lady...compared to all you're doing, I'm just a big old lazy doodle...;-) Bo
Wow, Sher...the embroidered towels are gorgeous!! You are one craft-y lady!!
I had threads and clippings all over yesterday...after my PAULINE project...come by and take a peek!
~Blessings,
Jan
Hi Sher,
You are busy!Love how the towels turned out!:o)
Been taking it easy ,laid back here,did take time out to go to Old Navy Outlet in Pigeon Froge,Tn. today. It looked like a ghost town .Hope the economy turns around sooner rather than later!
Enjoyed the lights of winter fest. I do try hard to shop and craft gifts yr. around and enjoy the season from Thanksgiving wk. through Christmas. I can do that these days no little ones in the home. I do remember yrs. it was work, work work,!
Have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib
Girl you are amazing. I love your work.
Oh my goodness...you are one lucky girl to have a machine that can produce that kind of beauty. It's like putting in a load of wash and going off to do something else. If our great grandmothers peek in on us...oh, the envy. : )
Your life sounds as crazy as mine. Hang in there. WE WILL get through this month! Right?!
Hugs!
Kat
Your towels look lovely! Those machines are amazing!
Blessings,
Cheryl
You do sound like an elf! Love the monogrammed towels. I wish you were closer and I'd have you do some monogramming for me!
Sher, these are wonderful!
Great gift idea!
Post a Comment