Happy New Year
Dear Friends!!
Welcome 2009!!
Another year closes and a new one begins. Isn't that exciting? It's a time of new beginnings, fresh starts and things renewed. I'm excited! It's been a wonderful 2008 getting to know so many new friends through blogging. I never thought when I began this blogging journey in 2007 that I would come to love it as much as I do. I feel like so many of you have become close, personal friends to me too. I've enjoyed checking in on all of you and getting to know you and your families as well. And, wink, wink ~ just what you're all up to :)
I'm looking forward to some down-time now that the holidays are over. I've taken down all the CHRISTmas decor and placed it back in its proper storage location. I worked very hard today to get it done too. Doesn't everything seem so clean and fresh when it's all back to normal? Our youngest told me it's not called clean and fresh, but BARE! This is my time to clean-out, purge and re-organize our household, try new recipes and just NEST in my own personal BLISS *sigh* . Now, doesn't that sound wonderful???
Blessings. . . until next time,




14 comments:
Yes, it does sound good to nesting back to normalcy!! Happy New Year, friend! Stay warm!
Suzanne
Girl I wished mine was down,but you know how it is here. I am working on going back to moms. April and the babies are here.kinda wild!
Hi Sher, It has been a pleasure to get to know you through bloggging this year! I enjoy you blog and look forward to wonderful things in 2009! Happy New Year and Many Blessings, Nancy
"I've taken down all the CHRISTmas decor and placed it back in its proper storage location." Man, you are so far ahead, I haven't even thought of taking things down. =) We have one more party and it will happen in just 35 minutes. Our neighbors are coming in for some snacks.
I will get that Cheese Soup Recipe up for you soon.
Happy New Year, dear blogging friend.
Blessings,
Cheryl
Happy New Year Sher! All the very best in 2009!
I'm looking forward to decluttering also. I wish you peace and happiness in 2009.
Sweetie
Happy New Year to you too!
Cathy
Hi Sher,
A great post!
Happy cleaning and Happy New Yr.!
Blessins',Lib
There's no place like home especially when it's cold and blustery outside! Happy New Year to you! ::Jill
Hi Sher! Just started following your blog and love your enthusiasm. The same thing happened to us once going to our lake house as happened to you-all that snow and a no show on the plow. We cleared a skinny path and used that all weekend! My husband loves to relax there as does yours, but I just start to get comfy and have to leave:( Oh well, Happy New Year!!
Janie
Wishes for a happy and healthy New Year, my friend.
♥, Susan
Yes I like when everything gets back to normal..Now I can enjoy shopping a little more without the crowds..
Happy Christmas Creative lady. I hope you have a wonderful Christ filled new year.
Hey Sher, there's an award waiting for you on my blog.
Cathy
Post a Comment