Welcome to our Home!
Thank you Tracey from Notes from a Cottage Industry for hosting the Holiday Tour again this year.
Merry CHRISTmas and welcome to our home!! I know you have a lot of homes to visit today, so I won't talk to you much on your tour :)
Thank you Tracey from Notes from a Cottage Industry for hosting the Holiday Tour again this year.
Merry CHRISTmas and welcome to our home!! I know you have a lot of homes to visit today, so I won't talk to you much on your tour :)


Don't you think I would have seen this pillow knocked down before I took this picture???!!! I love this pillow too. It says "Be Naughty ~ Save Santa the Trip!"











May you have a wonderful Christmas with many special memories to treasure with family and friends. Remember through all the hustle and bustle that JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!



36 comments:
Sher,
Your home is SO beautiful! So warm and cozy - all dressed up for the holidays - thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Blessings to you,
Kymber
OH my Sher, You have not left anything out! You have done a fantastic job, your home is gorgeous!!!! I mean Gorgeous!!!! Enjoyed the tour! Nancy
Your home is grand, elegant & filled w/ beautiful things...how proud of it you must be!
Thansk for the heads up about the invasive comments from India. Happy Holidays!
Wow, it's so beautiful, especially that huge tree!!! You have the perfect colors in your home for Christmas decorating!
So beautiful Sher. I think I better get up and get busy hehe. You have a special touch.
It warmed my heart to see all the twinkling lights and cozy little touches in your home. Love the look as we come up the walk. And looking down at all the pretty decorations from the stairs/balcony is lovely... Sorry about the hackers.
It warmed my heart to see all the twinkling lights and cozy little touches in your home. Love the look as we come up the walk. And looking down at all the pretty decorations from the stairs/balcony is lovely... Sorry about the hackers.
It warmed my heart to see all the twinkling lights and cozy little touches in your home. Love the look as we come up the walk. And looking down at all the pretty decorations from the stairs/balcony is lovely... Sorry about the hackers.
Hi Sher...your title had 3 of my favorite words in it-Holiday-House-Tour...and boy, what a treat this was...your home is huge & you've decorated it beautifully...inside & out...What a pretty Christmas card your outside pic would make...
Thanks for the tour, ;-) Bo
Beautiful Home Sher! I love all your decor!
Hi Sher,
Thanks for the tour!Everything is so BEAUTIFUL!
Merry CHristmas!
Blessins',Lib
Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! Your home is such an inviting place to be this holiday season. Wish I could see it in person. Thank you for sharing it with us. ~Adrienne~
Sher, your house looks very festive! It's beautiful. Thanks for the tour.
Sher,
Your home looks so festive! It's beautiful.
Your home is spectacular. From inside and out. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Debra
Your home is beautiful Thank you for sharing!
~Jen
What a beautiful home filled with true holiday spirit! Enjoy the holiday season!
Sher! What a beautiful Christmas home you have!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Hi Sher, Your home is absolutely gorgeous! You have done a wonderful job decorating it for Christmas! My Christmas tree is very similar to yours...will be posted tomorrow. I love the lay-out of your home! You outdid yourself...festive and fabulous!!! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
Your home is gorgeous and beautifully decorated. Thanks for the tour.
Charlotte
You have a lovely home. The colour in your dining room is gorgeous. You've done a great job with the Christmas decorating!
Thanks for visiting my blog, too.
Lorrie
Oh Sher! Your blog was the best place for me to stop this morning. I have to finish my decorating tonight!It gave me the kick in the you know what that I need! Your home is absolutely gorgeous! The special touches are magnificent. Your family and friends must love to come to your home! So festive and beautifully done! Bravo girl! Bravo! Stunning! You must be exhausted! Now, sit back and enjoy!
Again...thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I so appreciate it!
Judi
Your home is stunning, Sher...an so exquisitely appointed for the holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you & yours :o)
What a beautiful home, that tree is really great!
You have such a lovely home, Sher...thanks for sharing! Hope you enjoy a very happy day!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Where in Shelby do you live. I am at 25 and Romeo Plank. Your decorations are just beautiful. I am going to post my house decorations tomorrow. I teach craft classes in the area. If you are interested in being put onto my email list drop me a line with your email.
Blesssings this Christmas season...Sherry
Sher, Your house is lovely. I especially love how you decorated the stairway. Gorgeous!
Christmas blessings,
Cheryl
Pretty as ever! Christmas decors at your home are top notch. Bet in the evening with all the twinkle lights glowing it is just beautiful. Enjoy all your fun-decorating.
Blessings-
Sher, it is all simply gorgeous! And that is one HUGE tree you have there. I would not like to decorate that one. You've done a wonderful job with it all. Hope you all have a great Christmas too.
Oh funny on the snow thing. I did hear a bit about snow possibility here, but haven't watched the news much today. Yes, we do panic down here, only because we don't have all the equipment ya'll have up there to take care of things & way back in the 80's we had a huge snowstorm that came through and people were stranded all over the roads since they didn't leave work to get home early enough. THAT right there is why everyone panics. I can't remember the year, but it was a doosy!
Really beautiful! I love the lights outside, and the stairway is gorgeous. Love the color of your dining room too!
Manuela
Very beautiful! Your home feels cozy and warm. Thank you for sharing.
Wow...you've done ALOT of work!! And everything looks beautiful!! I especially like the wreath and 2 lamps in front of the mirror.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I'm glad you liked the little tags!!
~Blessings,
Jan
Your home is just beautiful!!!! I love how you decorate girlfriend~
Beautiful...e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!
Hugs!
Kat
Hi, I'm also a Michiganer...You can have the snow-I'm at the age now where I'm through with it. What I do now is I tell myself it will be for only awhile until spring. Isn't that awful. I just discovered your blog and I will be going through it. So far I'm really enjoying it..You have a beautiful home. It's nice to run across someone in your own state. God Bless Oh one more thing if you like come on over to my new blog. Thanks
Sher- Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us! You can tell you love making it cozy for your family!
I read the blog about the Christmas sweaters also- I have seen several blogs that they had the worst Christmas sweater party - There are some really tacky ones out there but some cute ones too- your's goes on the cute list!!!
blessings
mary
Post a Comment