Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas & Happy New Year!!


Merry CHRISTmas dear friends!!

I hope everyone has a most wonderful, peaceful and Merry CHRISTmas with their friends and family.


My husband is not traveling this week, so we're enjoying some time together. We actually went to a movie this evening and saw "Four Christmases." I was somewhat disappointed. It's the kind of movie that I wish I had waited to see on DVD and not spend good money on at the theater. Do you know what I mean? Like OK, but not GREAT!
Our 14 year old has her last day of school tomorrow. Yeah, I know!! A lot of schools are out already. Their last day was Friday. Our district has "winter break" for a week in February so we have to go a few extra days just before Christmas. It's actually OK with me. I mean what are people really supposed to do with geeked up kids a few days before CHRISTmas anyways? But, the flip side is, what are people supposed to do with bored kids, in February, in Michigan, in the middle of winter????
I'm going to be taking a break from blogging probably through the holidays to enjoy the season with my family. I hope you enjoy your CHRISTmas and New Year too.
. . . and please remember during all the shopping, wrapping, running, decorating, baking, eating ~ to take time to remember why we celebrate CHRISTmas. The ULTIMATE gift we could ever receive. The birth of our savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord for sending us your son ~ to save your people ~ to make it possible for us to have eternal life through HIM. Thank you, thank you. Amen!!

Blessings. . . until next time,

5 comments:

PAT said...

Wishing you and your family the very best, this Christmas,Sher!

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi, Thank you for stopping by my new blog. Have a nice safe holiday. And treasure the family moments..
God Bless You and your family

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Sher

We made the potato bread today. Oh.my.goodness! Thanks for the recipe.

I also posted the same thing you did. In the hustle and bustle of getting ready for the Holidays, we must remember...HE is the reason for the season.

Merry Christmas sweet friend!
Kat

Barbara said...

Wishing you and yours a very Blessed Merry Christmas. Love the peanut cluster recipe.

Gone said...

Just dropping in to wish you a Merry Christmas!!

~Blessings,
Jan & Tom