Saturday, January 10, 2009

A NEW FAUCET!!

Little changes here and there.

When we built our house eight years ago ~ there were sooo many choices to make. And so much money going out all at once too!! Some things we just took as standard from the builder and determined we would change them out at a later date. Well, later finally came!!

I love this faucet my husband installed for us!! We purchased it from Overstock.com. (No, I'm not getting anything for giving them a shout-out ~ LOL!! I just am not a brick and mortar store shopper and love on-line shopping.) My husband said this was an exceptional deal and the quality was just as exceptional as well.


The above photo is of our old, builder standard faucet that we had in the Powder Room for too long. Nice update, don't you think?

Blessings. . . until next time,

14 comments:

Miss Janice said...

I hear you about the changes we need to make! That powder room change looks awesome and I just love it! If you have the chance, please stop by my blog. I have a Southern friend who needs all of our prayers!

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Oh yes it looks so much better! I just love shopping online! Did all of my christmas shopping online...mostly on Amazon, but did get a few from Overstock as well.

Cathy said...

Sher, I like your new faucet. I love internet shopping as well, but I've never bought from Overstock.

Cathy

Justabeachkat said...

It's always amazing how little things can make such a difference. It really looks good.

Happy Sunday to you.
Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

I love the new colors and style now. I am looking at changing all of ours out too. It may have to wait until mom gets better,but it will happen.

Lib said...

Hey Sher,
Love your update!
Have a great day!
Blessins',Lib

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

It looks amazing...we have the same faucet in our bathroom only in chrome.

Cherdecor said...

The faucets you chose are absolutely gorgeous! I like those high rising faucets. They are really nice.

Anonymous said...

Sweet faucet! We kinda did the same thing while building our house. We changed our doorknobs about a year ago. What a big difference a small thing can make. Pretty...pretty...

Bo said...

Hi Sher...Changing our faucets in every house we've had has helped us sell them much quicker I think...in this house we installed bronze faucets in the baths, but they weren't nearly as elegant as yours...love it! ;-) Bo

Nancy Rosalina said...

Sher, I love your new faucet! Great choice, and much improvment! Nancy

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Ooooh ..I love those faucets!! PERFECT! Such a deal! Wow...what an improvement!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sher,

I love the change. Where did you get that soap dish to the left? I like the lamp in the powder room. Makes it look intimate and romantic.

Deb

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Love them! We have the exact same ones only in brushed nickel!

Manuela