This award comes with a few rules: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
You all know I can't just pick a few of you wonderful bloggers. I always have such trouble passing these awards on because I want to pass it on to everyone!! So that's exactly what I'm going to do. If you're reading this. . . I'm passing it on to you :) Yup, that's exactly what I'm going to do!! Tag, you're it~!
Blessings. . . until next time,



2 comments:
Hi Sher - I am pretty new to blogging, how do I put the logo on my blog?
Congratulations on your award! You deserve this award because you always have such a great attitude.
Defrosting a freezer sounds like a very cold job. You go girl!
Blessings,
Cheryl
Post a Comment