Friday, February 13, 2009

Another "Thing" to Love!

I just may NEVER get out of the shower again!






Look what my hubby installed in our master bathroom!! Our other shower head was starting to leak. . . ever. . . so. . . slightly. This baby ROCKS! It can be adjusted to have the water flow out of one head or both. Both heads are adjustable and can be positioned up or down wherever you want on the shower bar. Then, they also tilt. One of the heads is a hand held removable jobby which comes in handy when I clean the shower. Having the water flow out of both heads at the same time suits me perfectly! There is also a mirror attached so hubs can shave while showering!

I'm in HEAVEN!!

I'm also leaving. . . on a jet. . . plane. . . don't know when I'll be ****Oh, never mind. I'm leaving Saturday morning for Florida with our youngest daughter. I won't. . . be back again***until the following Saturday. . . SO I'M TAKING A BLOGGING BREAK. Mom and Dad don't have Internet connection (I know, I know, how do they survive?) But on top of that. . . they don't even have a computer (gasp). Our youngest will be going through some computer withdrawal symptoms, that's a given. I told her to bring books. Lots and lots of books. You should have seen the look I got from her.

Until we meet again. . . .

Blessings. . . until next time,




5 comments:

Gone said...

Oh, I love the Raindrop Shower Head!!

Have a delightful week away!!! See you when you return.

;-)

Bo said...

Hi Sher...this will be an old message when you read it, but I'm wishing you a wonderful visit!
;-) Bo

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I'd never get out of the shower either! Have loads of fun in Florida!

Manuela

Miss Janice said...

My mama doesn't have a computer either...so I hear you. Have a wonderful trip!

Christina said...

Wow, that looks wonderful. Much better than just a reg. shower head.

Hope you have a wonderful time in Florida visiting your parents.