I'm sure you thought you would be seeing a picture of my husband, or my children. But "No!!" They don't help me :), but she does!
Instead here's a picture of my newest love. . . HAZEL!! Hazel actually helps me clean by vacuuming up messes! It's my iRobot Roomba. I know I'm very much dating myself, but somewhere wwwwaaaayyyyy back in my childhood memories there was a sitcom named Hazel. She was the maid. So, I thought it was appropriate to name my iRobot "Hazel."
She's wonderful. She's a robot and I programmed her to clean the floor every day at 9:00 AM. She vacuums carpet, tile and hardwood floors. I mean is this a miracle, or what? One day she does the Kitchen, Laundry Room and Powder Room. The next day she moves into the Great Room, Dining Room, Den and Master Bedroom.




13 comments:
I need Hazel to come here when she's done. LOL
I here these are great.
CIao
I have two Roomba's, but both need a new battery :(
I do miss it working for me.
Wow now that is something to be proud of. I would love her too.
If Hazel ever needs a VACATION, she certainly would be welcome here!!! LOL!!!
;-)
I have seen them on the YouTube. I think a cat was riding on one. Too funny! I would love to have one just to ride if nothing else! Hahahaha!
Hi Sher...yeah, I thought this was going to be romantic...LOL...My friends have roombas & keep telling me I need to get one...they love theirs. I remember Hazel...so you know I'm old! ;-) Bo
OMG! We gave one of these to my in-laws for Christmas and they LOVE IT TOO!!!! So you are not alone!!
HAGD! Karen
I have always wondered about those! Too cool....its ok be in love with your roomba rofl. cherry
I have been thinking about getting one of these, it is good to know you love this. Thank you so much for the recommendation. You are too funny.
Does Hazel cook meals and do windows???? haha.....I've heard that they are so nice to have! How fun!
Suzanne
Hey, Sher! Have fun on your trip. I've always wondered how these roombas work. You'll have to keep us posted on it. What a concept!
I guess this is dating me, too, because I remember watching Hazel as a kid:) I have been wondering how well the roomba works, and thanks to you I now have my answer!! Hope you have a wonderful trip, Sher!
I had to laugh. We gave one of these to my In-Laws for Christmas. THEY LOVE IT!!! We were down there on Sat. and they were showing us all how it worked, "Look at how polished my floors look!", she went on and on. It was too funny.
I just don't know what my two little puppies would think about it . . . it would probably drive them nuts!
I'm glad you love yours too!
;) Karen
Post a Comment