For the BIRDS!!
Don't you just adore this cute, little chubby pair of cardinals? They make me smile each and every time I pass by them! They are sitting here and patiently waiting for Spring. Well, here in Michigan they'll have a long wait. February and March are sure to bring snow. . . hopefully, by April we'll have at least the start of Spring.
So. . . until then, I just keep plugging along with my home projects. I really don't mind winter much at all. I get so much done in this "down time" as I call it. Cleaning out the closets, basement, under bathroom cabinets, purge, straighten, donate and organize. Baking, cooking and trying new recipes. That's my role right now.
What about you? What do you do to make it through the long winter months? That is if you live in a state with long winter months :)
Blessings. . . until next time,
Friday, February 6, 2009
CARDINAL LOVE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I love your cardinals. The cardinal is the state bird of Ohio and I am from Ohio. We have a few cardinals in our backyard. They are really pretty while sitting on a snow covered branch.
What sweet Cardinals, Sher!
I am going to start cleaning and organizing my home...hopefully keeping busy will make spring get here sooner!
Sher, love the birds. I've been rearranging rooms, cooking and cleaning out cabinets. I'm so ready for warmer weather.
Have a great weekend,
Cathy
Hi Sher...Cardinals are the prettiest of birds...well, the males at least. We do have a couple that nest in our yard in the spring. ;-) Bo
Cardinals are the prettiest birds. We always have alot in our backyard. Well I hate to tell you this,but it was in the 60's today in ATlanta!! It's suppose to be 68 on Sunday! Of course it was like 10 degrees on Tuesday. We have crazeee weather. I wish we had more of a consistantly cold season. I miss having that indoor time to cocoon. I was outside working in the yard today (don't hate me LOL)!
Manuela
Those cardinals are adorable!!
I'm plugging away trying to clean up my computer files. Slow, but I'm gradually cleaning things out.
Hugs!
Kat
You are so right. Sweet Girl has changed me and for the better! ;) I am so much more creative and enjoy the little things more.
I LOL at your 4th pic post. ;) Sorry about the Lions. We are just going from having a losing team to a team that's doing halfway decent (Atl Falcons) now that our hot shot QB is in jail. :)
We don't really have long winter months in GA. Yesterday it was in the 60's and today will be the same. BUT I still don't do a ton outside and I have been cleaning out as well. IT's tax time at my 2 day a week job so that keeps me pretty busy.
Have a great weekend!
I could have written your paragraph about weather....same exactly where I live. Yes, I am going through cupboards, closets, ironing piles of napkins from the holidays AND doing a little decorating in my dining room, as you know. I think I will begin painting next week.
Those cardinals are sure cute. Oh, that's another thing I like to do in the winter....bird watching ~~ the real ones! ;)
Donna
Post a Comment