Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Little More Valentine's Decor "Tweeking"

I just can't help myself!!

I found these adorable puffed heart Valentine's ornaments at Michael's and just had to have them.

I added them between my angel wings. . .


Over my white rose hearts. . .



And to this adorable little cherub vase.

Yes, I do believe Cherub has gone and bitten me right in the behind :)

Blessings. . . until next time,

6 comments:

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Ouuu I am so excited!
We are going downstate this weekend and I get to stop at a Michaels to shop for goodies!
Those hearts are sooo sweet!

Where on earth did you find the BEAUTIFUL angel wings....
ou I'd love a pair to use for photos!

Sher I also love the monogramed platter....great gift idea!

Hope you are staying warm!
Hugz, Dolly

Bo said...

Hi Sher...If a cherub must bite you, then where better to do it...
LOL...Those puffy hearts are something new...I really like that!
;-) Bo

Gone said...

How pretty!!! Great choice.

Thanks for stopping in...and leaving the comments about my lamp re-do...I had fun!!!

~Blessings,
Jan

Adrienne said...

Good morning, Sher -
Those are so cute! Looks like I need to stop by Michael's sometime real soon. That's a great place to put your new little hearts.
~Adrienne~

Justabeachkat said...

I can see why you can't help yourself! LOL Everything looks so pretty. I loved the monogramed plate you did too.

Hugs!
Kat

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

White rose hearts! Those are so pretty!

Manuela