Friday, March 13, 2009

HEADING TO OUR COTTAGE!!

I took this picture at Christmastime. Yes, that's the last time we have been up to our "little cottage in the woods!" We're heading up in a few hours. We. . . can't. . . wait!

Hopefully, the snow will have melted some since our Christmas visit. We'll see. Thankfully, we pay to keep our driveway cleared so we don't have to shovel upon arrival. I'm planning on taking pictures of our "little cottage in the woods" to share with you all. I will post these pictures next week. I've not shown you inside pictures yet. It's small, it's quaint, and it's all ours. My hubby and I built this little gem ourselves. Yes, like with a hammer and nails, built ourselves. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, but I do take direction well. . . or so my hubby tells me ;)

Blessings. . . until next time,

4 comments:

Lib said...

Hi Sher,
Hope ya'll have a wonderful wk.end!
Don't you just Love the "Done it Ourselves" things in life?:o)
Blessins',Lib

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Wow, that's alot of snow! Please show us all the inside of your cottage!

Adrienne said...

Can't wait to see your little cottage. Lucky you! I'm sure it's a great place to get away. I hope we can do the same someday! ~Adrienne~

Judi said...

HOpe you've had a great time at the cottage...it must be so lovely there in the winter...
have a great rest of the weekend.
Judi
p.s. I hope you'll share pics of your cottage times...