Thursday, April 30, 2009


My Walk Around the Yard: part two


Our front courtyard area. The wisteria is about to explode. I'll show you when it does.

Ornamental miniature Cherry Tree. . . just about finished blossoming. It's now leafing out.

Magnolia Tree


Phlox bursting forth with color. . .


Lilac tree ready to blossom too!



and the Lilac bush.


Lamb's Ear

Azaleas in full color. . .


And finally, my little bench waiting for its basket of annuals to be placed on top. A wee bit early for annuals here. I normally plant after Mother's Day, when chance of frost/freeze is over. So, about a week and 1/2 until I plant those annuals. I can't wait to start digging in that dirt :)
Blessings. . . until next time,

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my goodness! I can just see it in a few days from now! It'll be gorgeous and full of color!
It's wonderful!

Karen said...

I can't wait either! Less hanging ones this year with the new siding, my hooks are gone. But I have a shepherds hook and a bunch of pots. Last year I put impatiens in a curve in front of the porch, it was beautiful!