Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SPRING IN MICHIGAN

SPRING
Oh yes, it's been a looonnnggg time coming, but it's here. SPRING in Michigan and I'm loving it!! I took a walk around my yard this afternoon and snapped a few photos.
Spring, it comes every year. I like to think of it as God's promise that our bad times (winter) will surely end!
Flowers blooming;

Trees budding;

and we repeat :)




See all of my hostas and lily of the valleys coming to life, reaching for the sun?
I'll share more pictures. . . next time.
Blessings. . . until next time,

3 comments:

Judi said...

Good Mornin Sher
Isn't spring wonderful? Its a beautiful awakening of the lands and the promise of more beauty. Just love it! You're right its been a long time coming here included. It looks like we're at about the same level over here I just took pictures of daffodils that are out...so pretty.
I hope you have a lovely day
Judi

black eyed susans kitchen said...

It is all very beautiful! Congratulations on the decision about your daughters education.
♥, Susan

Cherdecor said...

Your spring flowers look so pretty. With all the rain Michigan has been getting, things should really start to pop!