Oh! When my Mom knew her time was close to coming to an end, she asked what she could leave me that would "last". After much thought, I told her I would like a Wisteria vine to plant n our patioat our old house. I had itrailing up and over and around the entire cover. We had 5 years of that beautiful blooming vine. In fact, one Easter, there were so many bumble bees in it, I had to move the dinner indoors! But oh my goodness it was GORGEOUS! I loved it. I almost dug it up when we moved, but . . . you know how big they get and we moved in August! So - I left it behind. But I always think of her when I see a Wisteria vine. Please post picture. And CHER! Whoo Hoo - she gives an AWESOME concert! You will enjoy it so much. Thank you for your kind wishes! Have a great weekend.Hugs. Karen
3 comments:
Oh! When my Mom knew her time was close to coming to an end, she asked what she could leave me that would "last". After much thought, I told her I would like a Wisteria vine to plant n our patioat our old house. I had itrailing up and over and around the entire cover. We had 5 years of that beautiful blooming vine. In fact, one Easter, there were so many bumble bees in it, I had to move the dinner indoors! But oh my goodness it was GORGEOUS! I loved it. I almost dug it up when we moved, but . . . you know how big they get and we moved in August! So - I left it behind. But I always think of her when I see a Wisteria vine.
Please post picture.
And CHER! Whoo Hoo - she gives an AWESOME concert! You will enjoy it so much.
Thank you for your kind wishes!
Have a great weekend.Hugs. Karen
Hi SHer,
Love the yard tour.
Your wisteria will be beautiful in bloom!
Have a great wk.end!
Blessins',Lib
I had a Wisteria vine in my front garden at my home in Mississippi...it was beautiful!
Post a Comment