I checked the 10-day weather forecast and decided it was safe to go ahead and plant all of my annuals this weekend. No night freeze here in Michigan. . . yeah!!!
I purchased potting soil, flowers, a few new clay pots I needed, scrubbed out all the old pots with a water/bleach solution and planted away. I also fertilized all the pine trees with Miracle-grow evergreen tree stakes, all the trees with tree stakes and fertilized the perennials. AND I'M DONE!! Too tired to take pictures though. Will show you soon!! I'm off to La-La land now. . . ZZZZzzzzzzzzz.
Blessings. . . until next time,


5 comments:
good for you!! Looking forward to pics!!
Suzanne
Hi SHer,
Great JOb!Bet you slept well huh?:o)
Have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib
You've been busy. I'm looking forward to photos!
You have been busy. Could you please come help me? I still haven't gotten my pots done.
Cynthia
OOOH! I cannot wait to plant! Right now, the rain keeps on coming and I keep on thinking it would be so great if I had my planting done so everything could get a good dose of watering1 Maybe I'll buy a few things to plant this weekend! But, we're expecting more rain so who knows if I could get them in the ground!
Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog! I truly appreciate you following along and keeping me encouraged!
Enjoy those flowers!
Judi
Post a Comment